Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome To Club 2036

I would like to extend a warm welcome to those finding the comfort of Club 2036. It is our hopes that you will find this place intriguing and that it will push you to investigate and find out more about the conspiracy that is currently being played out. I have posted a couple pieces I was able to retrieve from John Whyte's Journal. I cannot tell you how I obtained them for fear my sources will be harmed. I have just posted the journal entries here labeled Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. It is important to read them in order as this is the sequence I found them in the Journal.

Please read them carefully and pass them on to all your friends. I hope to investigate more and report back to you as more comes my way. If you discover any information please feel free to email at susan@clinchportal.com

Sincerely

Susan Fischer
http://idajournal.blogspot.com